A little under pressure

it's totally unforgiving that this place which I used to frequent is left to dust. Neglecting this space is one thing that I never intended to do but for the past months, life has been a whirlwind on its own. Work gets the best of me and motherhood is, most of the time, really hard.

I miss writing. I miss letting go of the bottled feelings. I miss blogging because at least I have a place to pour out. Like really write to my heart's content even when no one is going to really read my entries. 

This space has missed out on many important events in my life that are worthy to be shared, countless down moments that I would have wasted no time hitting the compose button to share back then, and well, just everyday things which this abode would be so happy to keep them in the archive. 

I am now back here because truthfully, at this point of time, I am under a lot of stress. I am spending a lot of time in front of my lappie because of some shitty analysis I wish I didn't have to do and because it makes my whole body aches and my head hurts. And then I will become that person I hate; one emotional, irritable lady. On top of that, motherhood doesn't stop so yeah, I'm pretty much a mess at the moment -- running around handling the kids and the household, and at the same time racing against time to meet the due. 

Hence, returning here to vent out because my husband is probably going to bleed his ears having to listen to another of my whining. 

What's worse -- I miss my sleep. My biological clock is, well, around the clock. Okay, lame.

It's past 10 pm. My bed is really calling me but I have to turn a cheek. Sometimes I really wonder, is it time to really quit my job? Haha Will probably talk about that later.

So there. this would do for now. InsyaAllah I will come back for more. 

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)