Moving out

After 3 years, we are finally moving out from my parents' house tomorrow to our own place. As for me, it will be me fending on my own after 28 years of living under the same roof as my parents. Emotional much? You bet!

For years I am so used to having my mum save the day if anything goes wrong (even after having 2 kids) because she is always around. I am so used to having my siblings around for immediate help. And I am so used to seeing my dad goes to work and always home to greet him back. 

Mostly, they won't be able to see the two little munchkins on a daily basis now. It is something that needs a little getting used to. Likewise, I need to get used to not having my family around like always *sobs*

I guess it's about time (orang lain dah lama dah duduk sendiri hehe). 

But for me, us moving out, is something big. It marks a whole new life waiting and a journey of raising our family ourselves. In our home.

Tomorrow, may everything be eased.

 Our place, alhamdulillah :)

13 Replies:

Rosyada May 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM  

All the best Tasha!

The house looks lovely :)

me May 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM  

Thanks Syada!

It is indeed :)

Syajaratuddurrah May 19, 2013 at 8:55 AM  

cantik!

samala kita.getting out of our comfort zone.camna la nanti for me.huhu May everything be eased.mesti super kurus hehe

me May 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM  

First day on our own aku dah demam dah haha Homesick!!

Definitely kelam kabut at first (like me) for now nak really settle down dulu. Yes mmg good exercise :)

All the best to you too!

L May 22, 2013 at 3:39 AM  

All the best, tasha ;)

sd. May 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM  

Look nice. More photos please

Brapa minit from ur mums?

me May 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM  

El : thanks!!

Sayda : about 30-40mins depending on the traffic.

Pics? Haha x sempat la

Nadia Bakly May 31, 2013 at 9:43 AM  

Hehe it's about time. All the best, I know it's not going to be easy but you will get through it. I always asked Acap "nape la kita move out awal-awal, (like right after married), kenapa takde sape cakap that it's freaking challenging? " hehe. But at least you have a helper now. Take it easy dear. Nanti nak dtg visit this week kalau ok :)

me June 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM  

Paan : mmg tough esp when u have a clingy toddler n a baby phewww!!! But at the end of the day, still best coz it's ur own place. Too bad we weren't at home yesterday. Next time nk dtg bgtau k if not mkn biskut kering je hehe

Hidayati Farhan June 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM  

auwww, cantiknya rumah. hihi. good luck to u. bila lah my turn ni. tak sabar nak beli barang2 rumah sendiri.

me June 5, 2013 at 4:21 PM  

Alhamdulillah, thanks. InsyaAllah ur turn will come :)

Penat tapi best hias2 beli barang rumah :)

Haneesa June 10, 2013 at 2:58 PM  

cantiknyaa rumah! Alhamdulillah! Good luck. It'll be nice staying on your own, trust me :)

me June 11, 2013 at 10:16 PM  

Hee thanks alhamdulillah! Finally a place to call home.

Yes, after almost a month memang best! :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)