not anymore

I'm feeling a lot of things right now.

A whirlwind of emotions.

I keep questioning my rights and the validity of my actions.

I wonder why some people (read : you who causes me heartache) can be so heartless and so egoistic that friendship takes a backseat.

It annoys me that at 26, some people (read : you who causes me heartache) acts ridiculously. High school drama is so yesterday and I thought we're all over it already.

It just baffles me as to why some people (read : you who causes me heartache) are just so self-centered, they think they have to be pleased and attended to all the time, like they're some kind of a Queen.

I am done being the one who always makes the first move, trying to mend things when it should have been you. I thought you would have understood, but apparently you don't seem to get my gesture.

I don't care what happens now because I think our friendship has lost its genuineness. I don't know if your act has served its purpose, but thanks, I am truly affected by your doing - the coldness you've been giving- which you are truly good at. Bravo.

I promise not to let you get in the way because you have caused so much heartache not even a lover could have caused. Not anymore. I thought you're a friend, but apparently you're not even close to being one.

I'm just being me and too bad you can't accept that. Because I have long accepted the fact of who you are and you don't seem to appreciate my tolerance and others for that matter.

So long.

3 Replies:

Jarod Yong April 16, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

YEAH!
Time to move on to bigger & better things!

fikrifayi May 31, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

congratulations!

"L" June 2, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

congrats tasha!welcome to the club :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)