a new member

As of Saturday, I am an aunt. I am now a Mak Su!

Alhamdulillah, my sister-in-law gave birth to a cute baby boy who weighs 3.8kg.

He is named Muhammad Adam Irfan bin Abdul Razak.

Welcome to the world, sweetie pie! Mak Su can't wait to cuddle and kiss you :)

However, we weren't able to meet him yet as he was immediately quarantined after birth due to a suspected lung infection. Poor baby! Only parents are allowed in the NICU, so the above picture is courtesy of my brother-in-law.

Today, we were informed that the report states that his lung is clear of any infection but he still has to stay for further monitoring.

I hope everything will be okay and he gets to go home in a good condition. He's been away from his mum for days now and I know how my sister-in-law longs to cuddle her baby.

Our prayers are with you, Adam!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)