when you believe

I never quite believe that I can do it, but now, I can say that I trust my own capability and I am quite impressed with how much good I have done to manage my KPA marching team.

Being appointed as the leader for this Uniform Body this year, I constantly worry for I doubt that I can't do as best. In my school, the KPA marching team is considered as the school's elite team for they had been winning gloriously year after year. So when it was put under my management this year, I certainly feel the pressure.

Everything is so new to me. The managing bit, especially. A lot of secretarial work is involved too, and I had to really 'turun padang', sacrificed a lot of my free time to ensure that every single thing (uniforms, accessories, registration, various approvals) is being taken care of. I have to say, it's not an easy task. There were days when I had come to a point when I have had enough. I can't even stand hearing the students giving commands, and the sight of them marching is truly an eyesore. But witnessing how determined each and every student is, how they didnt mind being roasted under the sun (that it's not difficult to differentiate a KPA student than the rest of the population), I am determined myself to provide the best opportunity for them in co-curricular activities which most of the students in my school are good at.

As the competition date is getting nearer, I can say that we have a chance of winning again. I pray everything goes well, and Allah grant me the strength and preseverence to hold on.

2 Replies:

Rosyada March 29, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

my students pun tgh bersemangat training kawad skrg...

Unknown March 31, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

good luck tasha..moga Allah mudahkan untuk kau..aminn =)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)