2016


Well, hello there. After my last post, next thing we know it's already the new year. Phew. 

Happy New Year everyone. Hope it's not too late. My new year kickstarted pretty well with my son's birthday celebration (will blog about that soon). School's started for the new year and it has been the most tiring first week. Alhamdulillah syukur, I managed. Sometimes I just don't know how, really. Exhaustion aside, I am so thankful that I seem to have everything under control; managing the household, the kids, keeping up with work. InsyaAllah things will get better as time comes by.

Resolutions?

Well, here's the thing. I've stopped making any since a few years ago. So, this year isn't going to be any different. Except, I am really going to try to do what the above picture says. I think all of us should, too. I think it is going to be exhilarating come 31st December this year. 

May this new year bring good luck to all of us and may Allah ease everything  insyaAllah. 


0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)