Selesai!

Alhamdulillah, my brother-in-law's solemnization went well last Sunday. So, Mak's three 'stooges' are officially off the market. Selesai! :)

It was definitely a looked forward event as this is the last wedding for the family and also one that's pretty much emotional as my late father-in-law wasn't around to witness this. I am sure he would be as excited as we are welcoming a new addition to the family.

Anyway, some pictures to feast your eyes; all taken by various individuals :

 
Upon arrival

 The three siblings - before the akad

After the akad; bride and groom, the hantarans and dais

Our extended family

One for the album :)

I am just so happy and relieved to be able to be part of this. I prayed hard that I wILL still be around this weekend for the majlis bertandang and not at home berpantang :) Definitely do not want to miss the fun.

4 Replies:

Jarod Yong April 7, 2013 at 8:29 PM  

How wonderful that your taking an active part in family events!
Still, take good care of yourself, Tasha!

Mommy Brella April 28, 2013 at 7:33 AM  

memang nampak serupa abang and adik!
Congratz again tasha :-) So proud of you.
Cerita sket how is it different from giving birth to luqman?

me April 30, 2013 at 2:44 PM  

Jarod : Thanks!

Dayah : Thanks Dayah! How different? It was probably a little tougher than the first one. A little unbearable, the pain. Shed some tears, too hehe

Nur Syazwani Mohd Raidzuan May 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM  

Happy to see all of them..I grew up with them & I'm happy to see them happily married..


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)