Birthday @Citta

Last Saturday, we went out for my husband's birthday eve dinner. He requested to dine at Bubba Gump (it's been awhile) so we decided to try the one at Citta Mall - our current favourite hangout place :)


I let him ordered what he wished :)


While waiting for our food, Luqman was given a balloon which he lost interest in fast!


He couldn't sit still most of the time. Active little boy, he is!


The only time when Luqman can sit still


Anyway, these were what we ordered. Alhamdulillah! But let's just say we had enough of shrimp already ;)


Happy Birthday, love! Hope you had a great day this year though there weren't any surprises whatsoever. I'm glad that your special day was celebrated with us and wishing for more celebrations together. May you be granted a prosperous life herein and hereafter, amin!

Anyway, I'd like to share with you Citta Mall's Parents Room, which I think is the best among those that I have been to! It is so lovely, nicely decorated and very spacious.


The entrance

The mural


Upon entering



This wall rack is filled with jar food, packets and boxes of coffee and tea, fruit cordial, and marmalade. I'm not even sure why they're put there but one thing's for sure, there weren't any tags on them so I assume they're free (?). I didn't take any, though.


3 very spacious nursing rooms (I forgot to snap the inside)

Cute, isn't it?

Someone just poopoo-ed ;)

And the mall has this room at every floor! Very convenient :)

In case you're wondering, Citta Mall is at Ara Damansara, on the way to the Subang Airport. It is an open-air, family-oriented mall, which is uniquely shaped like a horseshoe. So cool!

Click here for a better review and pictures of the mall.


0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)